Culinary Education for Children
At Ambrosia Kitchen we welcome youth to learn and play in our kitchen. From the wee little ones to young adults we offer a wide selection of cooking classes to cater schools, camps, after-school programs, homeschoolers, and youth organizations. We love teaching youth how to master the art of cooking. Through our classes young chefs will learn basic and advanced kitchen skills and safety, explore fundamental techniques and most importantly, have fun creating while developing and eating delicious recipes. Allergies? No worries, just give us a heads up so we can make the necessary adjustments so all may enjoy.
In need of culinary and food curriculums for schools, programs and camps? We’ve got you covered. Send an email with your needs to info @ambrosiakitchen.com
- Signature Children’s Cooking Classes. These classes will be housed on privately and are membership based. Your monthly membership pays for itself after one session. Our Fall Classes begin on Oct 17th.
- Homeschooling Thursdays. This is a virtual class to supplement your child’s interest in learning to cook. We learn through reading/writing recipes while exploring spices and foods from different regions of the world. Its geography and culinary class wrapped in one. This is a Specialty class held on Patreon.
- Children’s Holiday Series & Demonstrations
- Speciality Candy & Lollipop making workshops for children and adults
- Cooking & Baking 101 Series
- Signature Cooking Techniques Series
- Winter & Spring Culinary Workshops